Contestants in this year's British Big Brother, says that the show need more sex, some of whom say they might be up for it

Bea, Freddie, Noirin and Tom have discussed whether they would have sex on the show.

Speaking in the bedroom last night, the four discussed under what circumstances they would have sex on television.

"I think we need a sex injection in this house," said Bea.

"Would you have sex on television?" Noirin asked the group.

"Would I? I would have to have a few drinks," replied Tom.

"Er, yeah maybe," said Bea. "Not on Big Brother. Maybe in some sort of educational video."

"I've thought about this question quite a bit," revealed Freddie. "My first though was yes. Then my thought was no. And my point when coming on to the show was no, definitely not.

"Then I thought," he continued, "I don't want to say definitely not, because if everyone on the show started having sex all the time, I really wouldn't want to be left out, you know?

"I wouldn't want to be the first person to have sex on the show!" he said. "Second or third."

"I'd never say never, but it would have to be under the covers, maybe a bit of spooning sex, as opposed to full-on. It would be a bit of morning, cheeky, cuddle sex," said Tom.

"If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right, you know?" nodded Freddie.

0 comments